#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not selling raz , i bet you that , even if we did then grealish is a 100m then so is raz
No new deal/extension from the club Kaz.
Surely they not expecting him to kick up a stink and want to move on?
But what i do know is Pep rates Grealish very highly so i think Raz can't afford for his form to dip as badly as it did last season for us if he wants to be playing regularly

We are not selling raz , i bet you that , even if we did then grealish is a 100m then so is raz
Sterling would be worth big, big money. People underestimate not only his unique talents, but his incredible marketability. Assuming we were unwilling to sell unless forced to (as a complete hypothetical) he'd be worth as much as Kane.

In fact as crazy as it sounds I don't think anyone in our team would fetch as much as Sterling could in a transfer (maybe Foden).

No new deal/extension from the club Kaz.
Surely they not expecting him to kick up a stink and want to move on?
But what i do know is Pep rates Grealish very highly so i think Raz can't afford for his form to dip as badly as it did last season for us if he wants to be playing regularly
raz has no agent and is still on holiday ,i expect it will be sorted on his return

Sterling would be worth big, big money. People underestimate not only his unique talents, but his incredible marketability. Assuming we were unwilling to sell unless forced to (as a complete hypothetical) he'd be worth as much as Kane.

In fact as crazy as it sounds I don't think anyone in our team would fetch as much as Sterling could in a transfer (maybe Foden).

Not crazy in the slightest. Add age+durability+profile to his gifts+marketability and he commands a huge fee.
But no one to buy him in Europe because of the state of finances!

He went down to 1yr 7mths remaining of his contract last time - so November. So plenty of time remaining albeit I wouldn't be surprised if it goes to 1yr this time or runs it down.

Suspect he will be totally recharged after Euros and a much needed break and I'm totally confident we will see him at his best. As you've said elsewhere he tends to see others off because he is one competitive MF and fighter. He'll win the fight IMO.

Gonna be a big season for Raheem I think. He needed that Euro’s tournament to get him firing again. 20+ goals this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.