Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Could have been 3 up after 15 minutes then it went to shit.
Neville summed mendy up perfectly in just 3 words - mendy can't defend.
Need to win the next 3 now and playing arsenal and Leicester in there makes it tricky

It's not even the striker thats the issues for me. We're just a slow team, we pass the ball around with no urgency to play forward passes, then when teams are on the break we have no one to catch up with them because the midfield is slow.

Every single time Lucas Moura turns into Ronaldo and just dominates us in midfield

Well we started slow last year too, but the set up doesn’t look promising to be honest.
We’ve nothing up front.
Not that I’m a huge Kane supporter but we need to get a focal point or we will suffer this year.

Same old story….have possession, create chances when on top but don’t take them. The sooner we sign Kane the better. Don’t like to hammer City players so I won’t discuss Benjamin Mendy’s performance or indeed qualities as a Premier League footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.