Fan Behaviour

In 118 and we had Spurs fans spitting down on us...dirty bastards, admittedly the stewards were doing their best to identify them.

Do you think Keegan would have posted a similar story about that happening at an United away game?

As others have stated, Keegan, the other Daily United Journalists, and the Daily United have no problem writing negative stories and articles about City on a daily basis. Aided by United and their PR team on the QT.

Compare that to the numerous postive and gushing articles the Daily United churn out on a daily basis about United, Ole, the United players, the United team, and Manchester United Football Club.

I wouldn't wipe my arse after a sh*t with that rag!

Some City “fans” didn’t do us any favours yesterday by singing about the missed penalties in the Euros. If you were one of them, hang your head in shame, we used to be a family club with a relatively good record of behaviour. We don’t want idiots.

I've seen the video of that. I didn't personally see it on the concourse at the time. Leave that to scummy Leeds.

Heard one guy try a "you're just a shit Jackie Chan" shout at Heung Min Son. Thankfully nobody joined in with him and he quickly stopped. Silly beer talk rather than being a racist would be my guess; shouldn't be happening though.

i think the 25 and under element is increasing across the board for every club tbh, not just city.

I would say that the majority of the fans at our game on Saturday were lads under the age of 25. And a large mixture of ethnicity too. They were having a good day out with their pals, carnival atmosphere, shirts of every colour. It was like an advert for Persil, as they danced and sang down the road.

Contrast this with the grumpy chaps stood on the railway bridge holding a "Glazers Out" flag, they were all in their 50's and looked like they'd been dragged out of a skip at gunpoint. Staring into sea of laughing faces, like they'd just seen their 18 year old daughter leave for uni, with a rucksack full of condoms.

What I have noticed over the past few years is that everyone before the game gets tanked up (and probably coked up) and sing in the concourse whilst videoing themselves. Get into the ground and and when the team needs the backing they are as quite as a mouse. Game ends and they suddenly start up again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.