#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he isn’t happy I would not be sad to see him leave. Others have said it, if he would rather leave than fight for his place back then he is not for me. Ake and Sandler are more than enough back up (assuming we have space for both in the squad numbers) and is Doyle keeps playing as well for the Mackams we could easily bring him into the picture next year. Only problem is no one has any money so not sure who could afford him this summer unless we agree a loan with obligation to buy

Would prefer him to stay but if he wants out then let him go but only for a decent fee.
If no one will pay it then tell him he stays

Hearing rumours that this lad is a bit of an agitator. Pep allegedly disappointed and was looking for a more positive reaction from him.
Shit, not good news.
I would hate to lose him, but can see him going, maybe not this window but soon.

Very good player,but id be more than happy to see him leave if he is (unsurprisingly) causing issues at being 3rd choice.
We can secure a very healthy fee while we have the luxury of 2 decent players in Sandler and Ake as cover.It also frees up a squad place.....

Certainly this fella before Bernardo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.