Harry Kane

I voted no in the poll. I'd change it to double no if I could. Not because Kane is shit, but the fact that we are being absolutely rinsed by Spurs. F*cking awful club.

I honestly think that before we pronounced our undying love for Sir Harold of Tottingham we should have wafted a cheeky £100M bid in for Haaland. Who knows what would have happened.

All I know is that if we end up getting rinsed by Levy for £150M+ we open up a huge can of worms and we'll end up getting what we deserve.
You might catch a few with that one

Just going to put it out there calvert lewin

Wouldn't be against us going down the 'potential' route for a lot less money. DCL, Vlahovic and Dollberg all give us something different to what we already have but have potential to develop a lot. That lad Haaland has potential too, or so I heard.

He said that with him not being in the Spurs squad and being the only England not to be involved in the weekend gams, plus him probably not even being at the game meant that there was definitely something to the rumour that he is leaving Tottenham.
Thankyou. I rather hope that he is right.

And what happens if the Kane deal falls through? Haaland goes to number 1 priority.
Next summer is too far away. We'll have to deal with the implications of what could happen over season if we fail to sign a 9 this window. And they're not minor implications, if last game was any indication.

I voted no in the poll. I'd change it to double no if I could. Not because Kane is shit, but the fact that we are being absolutely rinsed by Spurs. F*cking awful club.

I honestly think that before we pronounced our undying love for Sir Harold of Tottingham we should have wafted a cheeky £100M bid in for Haaland. Who knows what would have happened.

All I know is that if we end up getting rinsed by Levy for £150M+ we open up a huge can of worms and we'll end up getting what we deserve.
Can of worms?

In terms of the daily slander we all ready face?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.