Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hangs over the tunnel.

As the story stands a city kid ran on the pitch to ask grealish for his shirt, stewards strongarmed and dragged him off like he was 30 odd yr old hooligan, in the rush to help the lad the flag came down.

Now talkshite and the toad harris are reporting it as a pitch invasion and hinting our fans are homophobic.

The shithouse harris has locked replies on his twitter
Spot-on. I was about 20 yards away from this incident. They dragged the kid down the tunnel and the City fans leaned over shouting for the stewards to leave him alone (he was about 10 years old). You couldn't even see what the pattern was on the flag from the city section because it was hanging down below us. The flag got pulled up by fans who wanted to see what was happening in the tunnel under the flag. The media version of events is just the usual fake news.

Stops people taking about his beloved dips making homophobic comments at their match...
What's the connotation behind the Billy Gilmour homophobic abuse? Is he rumoured to be gay or is it those cunts showing they are the most "knowledgeable" fans out there, I can't tell you how much I despise those fuckers.

What's the connotation behind the Billy Gilmour homophobic abuse? Is he rumoured to be gay or is it those cunts showing they are the most "knowledgeable" fans out there, I can't tell you how much I despise those fuckers.
Haven't got a clue. Maybe he just had a haircut they don't like?

Self Edit: They we're chanting Rent Boy at him.

Chelsea rent boy chants I think.

It's the Chelsea rentboy chant I think.

The $ly coverage yesterday was appalling. 'The referee, rightly, is allowing the game to flow more freely and letting a lot of slight contact to go'. Unless, of course, it was a City player. Then when a City player was hacked near their box it was 'that was minimal contact that should be allowed '.

'The ground is really buzzing now and the tackles from Spurs players are really flying in'.

Nothing happened about that tackle at the end on Gundog. Oh yes it wasn't a foul, throw in.
It was a classic PGMOL performance from Taylor -the MSM/EPL wanted us to lose the game to set up some sort of narrative for the start of the season -so he let’s Tangagka basically beat our players up without a Card for the first 30 minutes and then Books Grealish for his first “foul” allegedly tripping Mora up when in reality he was going down long before Jack got near him. Great for the Sky hordes -who suddenly hate Jack cos he signed for us. It’s bollocks. Utd will win the League this season come what may cos that’s what the EPL “Brand” needs.

It was a classic PGMOL performance from Taylor -the MSM/EPL wanted us to lose the game to set up some sort of narrative for the start of the season -so he let’s Tangagka basically beat our players up without a Card for the first 30 minutes and then Books Grealish for his first “foul” allegedly tripping Mora up when in reality he was going down long before Jack got near him. Great for the Sky hordes -who suddenly hate Jack cos he signed for us. It’s bollocks. Utd will win the League this season come what may cos that’s what the EPL “Brand” wants.

Spot-on. I was about 20 yards away from this incident. They dragged the kid down the tunnel and the City fans leaned over shouting for the stewards to leave him alone (he was about 10 years old). You couldn't even see what the pattern was on the flag from the city section because it was hanging down below us. The flag got pulled up by fans who wanted to see what was happening in the tunnel under the flag. The media version of events is just the usual fake news.
It’s all about making us City Fans utter Lepers to compliment the hatred the MSM have and are spewing out about our Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.