#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football and fortunes change quickly as we have seen with the return to form of John Stones and the emergence of Dias, but can change for the worse just as quickly.

IF we lose Laporte, and either Dias or Stones have any sort of issues, the drop off in ability to Ake in my opinion is huge and could be the difference to retaining the title.
Thats a very fair comment but as Pep as stated on many occasions "if a player doesn't want to be here they can go".
I agree we would be short of cover if he goes but surely the club would of discussed this and have plans in place for this happening, i could be wrong though as i'm just a mere fan

Thats a very fair comment but as Pep as stated on many occasions "if a player doesn't want to be here they can go".
I agree we would be short of cover if he goes but surely the club would of discussed this and have plans in place for this happening, i could be wrong though as i'm just a mere fan
Our ITK, said earlier in the week Laporte was told he is going nowhere this year, a few days later we are told he is up for sale.

If we are trying to sell to raise cash and that is a big IF, it to me is a major error.

The Kane saga is getting beyond a joke for me, and again IF we are selling Laporte in some sort of fire sale, it's crazy.

Our ITK, said earlier in the week Laporte was told he is going nowhere this year, a few days later we are told he is up for sale.

If we are trying to sell to raise cash and that is a big IF, it to me is a major error.

The Kane saga is getting beyond a joke for me, and again IF we are selling Laporte in some sort of fire sale, it's crazy.
Totally agree.
This Kane business is really began to bore me now and could end up being very disruptive

Last edited:
Laporte has already been told by Pep he'll get games. We go big for every cup, there are potentially 70 odd games up for grabs. Fucks sake even Mendy will get another go at some point... There will be good opportunities, Stone's or Ruben's form may dip, and and he'll be able to step up. I genuinely believe he'd be a fool to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.