20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see that his play is all about letting everybody else express themselves, then he will fill the gaps and run his ass off.

You need this kind of player, we don't have anyone else who understands or can even pull this off.
I'd wager Jesus too, personally. Based off of previous seasons.

I'd wager Jesus too, personally. Based off of previous seasons.
Yeah, and it kind of reverses when Jesus plays as a winger.

As a striker, Jesus gives everything for the team, he is very unselfish.

As a winger, now the onus is on him to make the thing happen, and he can express himself.

Fantastic. We are in trouble if he leaves. nobody else gives us what he offers in midfield and its vital to make the team tick. They'll be plenty of tails between legs if he does go and the people wrongly suggesting he's been crap for 2 years start to see exactly what he did for the side when we are sorely missing it.

He's very good and very likable but I still don't see him as irreplaceable like some other players we have.

Would love him to stay, but if he must go then we should get a good fee for him, he'd be comfortably £50m+ for any other selling team, no reason why we should let him go cheap - if no one will offer that then we keep him, should be that simple in my mind.

Fantastic. We are in trouble if he leaves. nobody else gives us what he offers in midfield and its vital to make the team tick. They'll be plenty of tails between legs if he does go and the people wrongly suggesting he's been crap for 2 years start to see exactly what he did for the side when we are sorely missing it.
I saw somebody had posted that the other day, i had a little laugh to myself then called them a know nothing **** in my head so the wife didn't hear me say it out loud.

He's very good and very likable but I still don't see him as irreplaceable like some other players we have.

Would love him to stay, but if he must go then we should get a good fee for him, he'd be comfortably £50m+ for any other selling team, no reason why we should let him go cheap - if no one will offer that then we keep him, should be that simple in my mind.

He's the most irreplaceable to me. Sadly I think he'll leave but hopefully he doesn't.

Only 8 games missed through injury in four seasons, never stops running, and rarely ever gives the ball away. Unless there’s someone else out there called Silva, he’ll prove mighty hard to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.