New Food and Drink Vendors for the Ground and City Square | Edible coffee cups introduced

All the general aggro yesterday and lack of respect from the club adds up to a realisation that I kind of regret renewing tbh.

All in all it just wasn’t a fun day. If I still feel like this at the end of the season this might be me done with football.

I am with you a bit. It was not great. I have been to 15 games so far this season and that was my first City game. Probably enjoyed yesterday the least and it was the most stressful.

Didn’t they introduce recyclable pint cups the season before last. Thought they were a good initiative. There is no way that we will be getting served proper measures with a cardboard mug. As it was I frequently had to get the kids to top up my beer when it was originally presented with a 1/3 froth.
I bet that slowed down the queue lol

I’ve read the comments above but it’s been the same for years. Is it any wonder that the ground isn’t full when the match day experience is so frustratingly shite.

Whats happening on the pitch is great and Is obviously the most important thing but the constant shit show on the concourse or in City square is beyond a joke

I try not moan about these things but the service is worse and there is less selection. The service notoriously starts the season bad and usually gets better however the lack of choice and supply issues are just a joke.
The move to cashless seemed to improve speed over the last couple of attended seasons but it seemed even slower yesterday and there is cash involved whatsoever now.

Anyone know why the city square stuff after the game wasn’t actually at city square? And where were the bars that are usually in front of the stage?

Getting served in Summerbees was a piss take.

Nothing would entice me to spend my time stressed out in queue for overpriced food and drink of poor quality. When you do get it the place you have to eat and drink it isn't exactly great is it, a dingy packed concourse. Much better to grab a bite in town, cheaper and better quality.
After I entered the stadium, I wanted to be off the concourse as soon as I possibly could
And I have much better things to spend my money on than that crap they serve up

Anyone know why the city square stuff after the game wasn’t actually at city square? And where were the bars that are usually in front of the stage?
Getting served in Summerbees was a piss take.
City bar for hot drinks closed after game.
As you say pop up bars in front of stage were also closed ( they were open pre game).
Everyone cramming in to the Summerbee bar ( good for spreading Covid).
Didn't bother so missed the usual post match analysis.
Joke.

It will get better, it has to, poor business models where there's a captive audience don't need much turning around, it's not rocket science, please City heed the warning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.