Harry Kane

Cards on the table, I don't want Kane and never have. Don't ask me why, I just don't like/rate him. Would he improve the team, I'd have to say yes. Would he score goals, course he would but who wouldn't! Do I think we'll sign him though? Not for £150 mill and nor should we. Depending on what you believe, we have a market value we attach to players and thats what we pay. We don't tend to negotiate from what I can tell. FFS Mahrez we made a fair offer and walked away when leicester got greedy and got him a year later. Slab head we made an offer based on market value and walked away when he was valued at more than what we considered him to be worth and allowed him to go to manure. Is kane worth £150 million? I don't believe so, no. Is he worth £100 mill with £20 mill add ons, over 5 years? Probably, certainly a more palatable figure but would Levy sell for this? Who knows but I believe its £100 mill plus add ons (£20 mill) or we walk away. I suspect we're happy with this and nothing is happening cause we don't have to do anything. The ball is in Levy's court now and we have to wait it out and hope he blinks first.
What a load of tosh! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.