Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

That's bollocks , if it was true we would never have had any great atmospheres, how did we create what we did against Hamburg in the same stadium if it cant be done ?

cheap tickets and large groups of people all going together, which isn’t going to happen that much. Also the game was huge for us, so will naturally create a great atmosphere

surely getting all the singers together would help though

After 18 months it was an absolute delight to see so many fans back and I'm sure the atmosphere did great stuff for the players.

No offence but the fact so many of you are coming out of the woodwork to complain already, after a brilliant performance is disappointing. So what if it wasn't perfect? The most important thing is that there are blues there to support the team one way or another and I'm sure the team feels the love.

And if it really bothers you, try come up with a solution. Can't be that difficult surely, and once it gets put into place then you'll all be happy again.
I reckon most of the moaners on here don't sing at the match

cheap tickets and large groups of people all going together, which isn’t going to happen that much. Also the game was huge for us, so will naturally create a great atmosphere

The club ensured the cheapest seats were furthest from the pitch rather than directly behind the goal.

Thought the Spuds fans were shite last week. Especially as it was such a big game for them. But Spuds not singing has got to be a blessing. It's like finger nails down a blackboard when they screech Oh when the Spurs
Yeah, I didn't think Spurs were anything special. And I was directly next to them where I was. The wall behind the goal made noise when they scored and the ground retains its noise better than ours, but I wasn't impressed by it at all.

This attitude is still there, but as we're
So good now it's developed into "fuck you, I don't care how good we are I'm still going home early"...

(Good post by the way).

Thought the Spuds fans were shite last week. Especially as it was such a big game for them. But Spuds not singing has got to be a blessing. It's like finger nails down a blackboard when they screech Oh when the Spurs
They had no large terraces at WHL just a couple of biggish paddocks in front of Stands. The shelf was a poor man's Kippax with a stand above it, now they have this large Kop type terrace behind the goal you would expect them to raise the roof. Of course no atmosphere will ever compare to OT or Clanfield according to our fair minded media. Always thought Kop and Stretford end vastly over rated, for noise and passion Geldard end at Leeds loudest and most intimidating for me.

I’ve banged on about this for years. The biggest problem we have is having two singing areas. If both those blocks were together, there would be miles more singing around the ground.
Nothing to do with the stadium configuration. Everything to do with fans not singing. PSG have two singing sections at either end of the pitch and the pitch has a running track. Their atmosphere is excellent.

Nothing to do with the stadium configuration. Everything to do with fans not singing. PSG have two singing sections at either end of the pitch and the pitch has a running track. Their atmosphere is excellent.
people can just keep coming up with whatever reason or excuse as they want
its bollocks
its all down to the fans attitude ,and our fans are just not up for it most games.

It is, mate. “Big” songs need to spread around the stadium quickly and tiers prevent that. And believe me when I say that when both singing sections sing at once, which happens lots, it stops any singing spreading. There are lots of occasional singers around the ground who will sing as long as the song starts loudly.

the big mistake the club made was not making the new south stand top tier into “the” singing area. A song started up on the top tier echos better and spreads faster.

the big mistake the club made was not making the new south stand top tier into “the” singing area. A song started up on the top tier echos better and spreads faster.
the first season it was though
un officially
but we have just gradually become like all the other parts of the ground
the rags every game in level 3 outsing us
sheff utd a few seasons ago out sung the whole ground from ss3

its all about attitude and vocal support
and we just are not arsed anymore
its a simple fact

And non of those reasons are to.do with the stadium design

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.