• I had a mobile ticket but needed a steward to let me in

Votes: 22 6.1%
  • I used a Print at Home or club-printed ticket which worked

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • I had a PAH or club=printed ticket that didn't work

Votes: 7 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iPhone 12 NFC on seasoncard worked perfect at gate M1. Had phone just above waist height with screen towards me and it activated before I got to gate.

Only issue was the length of the queue, which was long enough to go off site, arrived 14:35, queued for 15 min.

First post on the forum.

Cannot for the life of me understand why they’ve complicated the most simple process in history, of just having a card that lets you in with one swipe.

I was sent “my ticket” to download, well I thought it was mine! Turns out once I downloaded it, it’s my brothers, who sits nowhere near me. Fuck knows why they sent me that but anyway, tried calling them about 5 times over last two weeks to no avail.

ended up having to meet him on other side of the ground to let him in first, stewards were sound about it.

no idea what to do next, I’ve emailed the club but been ignored (sent two weeks ago).
Nobody answers the phone.

going to have to turn up much earlier against Arsenal and hope they can sort it at kiosk.

Still got Norwich ticket in iPhone wallet. Does it automatically update to an Arsenal ticket at some point or do I need to do something?
I was under impression it reset with next game a week before but it hasn't. Maybe somebody presses a big red reset button and perhaps that will happen tomorrow???

After waving my phone in front of the reader a couple of times, then inserting it into the slot. Then dropping it on the floor, i waved it about again, and eventually it worked. My lads worked second time. This was at N1

The NFC readers have always been slow at T and were yesterday with the e-ticket iPhone 11Pro it didn’t automatically pop up or give a notification either, had to open wallet and select it, when Ive used e-boarding passes for flights they open automatically at the gate

I was under impression it reset with next game a week before but it hasn't. Maybe somebody presses a big red reset button and perhaps that will happen tomorrow???
It’s not the item on the device it will be activated by them sending an update from the server, this enables them to exclude anyone for whatever reason My Norwich ticket got an update on Friday at 23:50 to add the standby QR code

So; these mobile tickets. Do they consist of a QR code AND a bar code? Just curious, as I have bought a ticket for the Saints game, and I'm seeing occasional horror stories about them not working for some fans.
Come meet up in town beforehand Jim. We will get in somehow, even if we have to Longsight our way in with stockings over our heads and shotguns under our arms

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.