Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Ref Watch: Dermot 'surprised' at Ole and Klopp'

Wow. The worm has turned.
Watch next week, penalties galore for the red mardarses.
They are crying, probably because, they no longer get the free kicks for being breathed on.

Still sides with the narrative against City, "VAR was correct" for the disallowed goal. But who cares as long as he's called them 2 shitheads out

Still sides with the narrative against City, "VAR was correct" for the disallowed goal. But who cares as long as he's called them 2 shitheads out

To be fair I think that the Torres goal was rightly disallowed. There was minimal contact but it was the contact from Bernardo that made the Norwich player trip himself up.

However, what I cannot understand is how referees, with the use of VAR, are still making inconsistent decisions. I remember when Lyon knocked us out of the CL they scored a goal in similar circumstances to the Torres disallowed goal. IIRC, Laporte was pushed by the Lyon player and then tripped himself up which allowed the Lyon player to score.

Now if the Torres goal was disallowed using the new 'allowing more contact' rule, it just goes to show how bad a decision that was in the CL.

To be honest i wish we would moan. The non booking for the full back for Spurs then Grealish booked for 1st foul and the pathetic officiating v Norwich, all one way and not for us

Tomorrows Daily Mirror
West Ham stormed to the top of the premier league 3 points ahead of soon to be deposed champions* Manchester City with a stunning 4.1 win over FA Community shield holders (where they beat Manchester City) Leicester City.
In other news why are Manchester City so irrelevant?

* denotes a pandemic trophy that doesn't really count.

Toshack Keegan Smyth---Chief sport writer

Assuming the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation trawled rawk for inspiration, they will have discovered that their title win was the indisputable greatest sporting achievement against all odds in human history. A romantic never to be beaten moment that had the millions of neutrals in this country cheering them over the line to a title win that will never be surpassed.

In reality it sent most of the country into depression knowing they had months of gloating to come from a fan base that won nothing more than a big fuck off *.
As a Bolshevik Blue Citizen, I wish the hateful auld Beeb had ceased to be the Tory Ministry of Propaganda, but not gonna happen anytime soon. So, for the foreseeable future they'll continue to hate our club, our funny tinged owners, dirty ayrab Oil moneh, while being way up the dual vermilion arses of those MAGAts owned clubs .

Fuckin fuming about this.....
The Sportsman.com preview this Thursday's Champioms League draw and the sub heading screams "who are the fucking rags, Scousers and Chelsea going to get"
One team missing...... The Champions.
Emailed the twats and was shocked - but then shouldn't have been - to see their office address is in Manchester City centre.

So emailed the editor saying is was disgraceful omitting the Champions in the sub heading, adding that noting their address is in Manchester city centre, I will draw my own conclusions as to why.....
Suggest others email the twat too at
editorial@thesportsman.com

Tomorrows Daily Mirror
West Ham stormed to the top of the premier league 3 points ahead of soon to be deposed champions* Manchester City with a stunning 4.1 win over FA Community shield holders (where they beat Manchester City) Leicester City.
In other news why are Manchester City so irrelevant?

* denotes a pandemic trophy that doesn't really count.

Toshack Keegan Smyth---Chief sport writer
Apparently the demented twat in charge at anfield thinks coming 3rd last season eclipses their title win the season before. If that’s the case no wonder sky, the Premier league and the other three cunts used to celebrate 3rd and 4th as if they’d won the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.