Harry Kane

Similar to the Kouliably situation. When we were in for him that was his last window to get a peak price. We got lucky there because you would get him for 30 mill now.

If Kane doesn’t go now, his value will keep depreciating by alot and more so if he gets any bad injuries. Also I doubt many clubs will want him in a years time depending on who else comes to life in the striker market. I say won’t be worth anyone near 100 mill + but I am sure Levy will still demand something stupid.

If he doesn’t get his move he should just run his contract down to ensure Levy gets nothing. What goes around comes around.

So if Harry and Charlie don't get their way , on the 1st September what do you think they will do?

The golden balled captain of England , man of the people, the worlds greatest sportsman?

He will get on with playing for Spurs and the world will continue as was.

He will continue to earn his 250k a week, poor bastard
I think this is what will happen, i believe Kane is definitely keeping all his options open. Deliberately not burning bridges with Spurs.

Similar to the Kouliably situation. When we were in for him that was his last window to get a peak price. We got lucky there because you would get him for 30 mill now.

If Kane doesn’t go now, his value will keep depreciating by alot and more so if he gets any bad injuries. Also I doubt many clubs will want him in a years time depending on who else comes to life in the striker market. I say won’t be worth anyone near 100 mill + but I am sure Levy will still demand something stupid.

If he doesn’t get his move he should just run his contract down to ensure Levy gets nothing. What goes around comes around.
Didn’t he sign a 6 year extension recently?
Doubt Levy will give a toss, if he doesn’t want to sell him.

I’ve got some news this morning from my mate who works within the horse racing industry he isn’t a football fan but passes on bits of info he hears about to our group of mates about all different clubs.
He was working for one particular owner yesterday and was around a chat regarding Kane and apparently it is well known between agents and clubs that the deal is agreed. Spurs are trying to get players in but do it without getting fleeced and in most cases trying to get them on the cheap under market value using the pandemic as a reason. They are struggling to do this as the selling clubs are aware of what is going on and this is where the delay is.
Apparently Kane did not want to play at the weekend but compromised to help with ic on your info my friendthe facade that the deal is not done.
He is pushing really hard to get to us ASAP he originally refused to go back to Spurs but that got Levy’s back up we spoke to him and asked him to be patient and try to not rock the boat.
If Spurs cannot get the players they want for the price they want the deal will only get done on or around deadline day.
right, call me a sceptic my friend but could i point out one thing you wrote.

apparently it is well known between agents and clubs that the deal is agreed. Spurs are trying to get players in but do it without getting fleeced and in most cases trying to get them on the cheap under market value using the pandemic as a reason.

if all agents and clubs know, then how can spurs pretend they don't have the money when enquiring about other players , contradictory ?

apparently it is well known between agents and clubs that the deal is agreed. Spurs are trying to get players in but do it without getting fleeced and in most cases trying to get them on the cheap under market value using the pandemic as a reason.

if all agents and clubs know, then how can spurs pretend they don't have the money when enquiring about other players , contradictory ?
Shhh was going to post that when I got to the end of the thread.

I do hope though assuming we have put a final bid in we'd have included a cut-off day which isn't the end of the window.

Spurs just tried to get Adama Traore on a loan for £5m with no option to buy.

They have no money, they definitely aren't trying to spend Kane money.

The fact that they're targeting players despite very few outgoings is enough evidence that they expect big money coming in. They have no one aside Kane bringing in the money required to get their targets, apparently want 5 players. Almost finalised a deal for £40m Adama Traore.

Till then they can pretend to not have money, because it'll help them have bargaining power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.