It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering city don’t really talk much in the media and usually just deny stuff and Spurs are seemingly keeping quiet enough until they get their business done we might not hear about it. Both clubs could agree a fee and keep it quiet.

Just don't believe that no one at spurs is going to let slip they've sold their best player and captain. You cant keep that secret, definitely not for a week.

Just don't believe that no one at spurs is going to let slip they've sold their best player and captain. You cant keep that secret, definitely not for a week.
Spot on Dom .............. especially not in a football club with all the bitchiness that exists at most of them! And that's without bringing the WAGS into it !!

Not if Spurs don't believe it to be our best and final.

I tend to believe City on this. They will walk.
This is where I get confused again. Let’s say the racehorse story is true and relevant. That would mean a price between City and Spurs has been agreed a while ago and the delay is just waiting for Spurs to get players in before other clubs realise they have our cash to spend.

How do we get from that to City putting a bid in yesterday that is our final offer? There would either be no need because that bit was agreed a while ago or it would just be part of the narrative. Either way there would be no need for a new offer and waiting to see if it was accepted.

What am I missing here? Contradictions everywhere….both stories can’t be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.