Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks ….though he can take a pen!

Surprised he wants to join us being a united legend
a lot of players have zero loyalty to their club once left,why should they,Tevez, Schmeichel punching the air when city scored at maine road v utd,Keane does nothing but slate them off,the list is endless,its the pay check that matters for most

If we had kept Sergio, sadly I think he would have become more and more a bit part player and he did not deserve that.
He left doing what he does best - 2 goals v Everton and all our love. thanks and best wishes for an absolute icon and legend.
The time was right on both sides for Sergio to leave.
At the time though I didn't think it would be this difficult to get another top striker in

I can't stand Ronaldo, his ego and histrionics have irritated me for years... But, if we aren't able to get Kane then there aren't many viable options out there. Ronaldo is one of the best goalscorers in football history, his stats are incredible and despite it being fueled through self interest he certainly won't be coming here to make up the numbers.

It would be a very weird transfer and not one I expect to happen, but as a stop gap, for footballing reasons I'd put the above and his rag associations aside. If it pisses them off in the process, well that's a bonus!
I never had an issue with his ego. He know he is quality and imo has every right to act like that because he actually backs it up. You can’t be on top and play like he has for how long now? Without that self belief ego imo. Messi same way it’s jist messi has more of a ego on the downlow and wants people to think he doesn’t. Ronaldo does not give a shit what people think.

The other banner that made me laugh was the small one Tevez held up on the open-top bus: “Fergie RIP”. Priceless!
I see comments calling him a united legend but thats only in the minds of sad rag fans yearning for glory days that will never come again, if you ask most fans, neutrals and kids they associate ronaldo with being a RM legend, so and theres 2 clubs between the rags and potential new club (RM and Juve), so I couldnt give a fuck, I wanna see us blast in goals and tear the fuck out of the league. That is possible with ronaldo and/or kane. And frankly am so fuckin bored of the kane transfer this will be something to actually chat about (especially with the rag and media fall out). Love when City shake things up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.