Harry Kane

Honestly I feel we dodged a bullet here and something will give in the next couple of days and then we will all say thank GOD we didn't sign Kane!

I feel sorry for Kane cause Spurs are not going to do anything this year and he will end his career trophyless!

I just hope the board have another trick in their sleeves that they have been planning for and this was all a smoke screen! Praying for that actually!

I can see Kane joining United next season, maybe even January. They're stupid enough to pay the same fee for him.

There is no way we will stump what's being rumored for Haaland either, so be prepared for us to look for cheaper alternatives.

Hopefully we all laugh at this next Summer (or maybe January) when Haaland joins. Feel a bit sorry for Kane but signing a six year deal was daft even if Spurs looked like they might be going somewhere when he did so.

Hope this means that Bernado and Laported will stay and win more stuff with us.

Disappointed, but not surprised Levy is a nightmare to negotiate with. I am hoping we are still after another striker, because if we go with what we have I would not be confident of retaining the title especially with the strength of the Chelsea squad.

Not Kane’s fault - he wanted to join but we wouldn’t pay the asking price. Maybe he didn’t put a transfer request in?

Not Levy’s fault - he’s got every right to demand a high price.

City’s fault? I’d say so. We must have known the price would be extortionate yet still carried on with it all right until the final week of the window. Naive is the word for it.
Incredible post ......... Naïve, really ? Its called negotiation, we will have back-up plans for sure! Maybe waiting until the Winter transfer window and Kane can prove his fitness, isn't such a bad thing.... have you considered this?

Instead of fucking about and trying to outthink himself, maybe he should start with what was working as plan A, and if that didn't work he can then try out his out of the box thinking as plan B during the game
Yep. Most successful manager we’ve ever had but I wouldn’t trust him to pick his strongest 11 if his life depended on it in a CL final.

Sorry, that just doesn't hold water, your saying that around the six main leagues in Europe only three teams have world class strikers and what's more if that's the case if Levy wanted 160m for one of the three is that really that unreasonable. People can't have it both ways....
No point in buying for the sake of it, can you make a striker who would improve us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.