Harry Kane

Kane becomes the modern day Gerrard. Well apart from the fluky CL victory.
Banter about Gerrard aside, Kane would fucking kill for a league cup medal let alone two FA cup medals and three league cup medals. If he stays at Spurs and doesn't win anything, which now looks likely, I can't think of a single player of his standard without a medal to show for it.

Called it. Obvious this was going to happen. What a waste of time.

It's the right move for City Imo. . £160 million for a 28 year old player with no resale. No thanks.

Same. Yes we need a striker but not at any price. I'd rather go with what we have got and see where we are in January and next summer. We won the league mostly without Aguero last year.
Good luck finding a striker "at not any price" in January. For what its worth I wasn't crazy about the deal, but going into a season weaker in the forward line than last year and it was uncomfortably weak last year is a really poor bit of long term planning. My hope with Aguero, is it really shouldn't shock anyone that we would need to replace him this summer and the plan seems to lacking.

This news is a positive no other club will pay levys ransom or have to deal with an incompetent agent putting us/ Kane on the backfoot from day one. Marketing wise hes not as exciting as love island Grealish and i think he will stay at Spurs long term as frankly at 28/9 hes close to his sell by date already.

Gutted we couldn’t get him. Genuine worldy I do however feel he’s missed out more with not moving than we have. Is the Ronaldo link actually anything and could this potentially happen?
It appears he is on offer. Expensive but affordable. The smart money seems to suggest Pep is not that keen on him so it is unlikely to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.