It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
As ever...pinch of salt always needed cos things can easily be wrong, but just told by the same person who told me re Bernardo when he signed, Grealish being done and a couple of days ago that it was more Pep driving the Kane thing than City, that the club are now genuinely considering Ronaldo on a short term deal. Heh. I have no reason not to trust this person. Doesn't mean it will happen, but basically the links are real seemingly.
You've probably been the most accurate ITK poster on here for a few years now

I would just like to thank the likes of Tolmie, Billyshears and twosips etc for passing on what they know at the time to be interesting bits of information.

No way do they have to justify this when the transfer breaks down……if the immature ‘needy posters’ can’t understand that a transfer is not done until the dotted line has been signed then they really are beyond all hope.

Did Ronaldo injure his arm when Kane's tweet popped up on his smart watch?
Yep, stroking it imagining himself playing for the best team in the land.

Not a fan, but it would give us a boost so let's get it done City.

Liverpool - Diogo Jota, Salah, Mane and Firmino
Chelsea - Lukaku Werner
Leicester - Daka Vardy Iheanacho(whose buy back we funnily ignored for it expire)
Arsenal - Aubameyang Lacazette
Tottenham - Harry Kane
Man United - Cavani Rashford

We will be in the lurch with no clear out and out goal scorers. You can keep deluding yourself in the toxic positivity.
“Toxic positivity” lol

People at City were clearly extremely confident that this would get done, hence all the media briefs and presumably the ITK posts, and the fact we are now 6 days from the end of the window without a striker.

It’s Citys incompetance why we are here not ITK’s making stuff up
Seems to happen a lot to us. We drag our feet then panic when it doesn’t happen.. idk how hard it is to be like this is our final offer yea or no.

Actually i am preety excited kane is not coming (though i would be happy if he came). I would have loved messi but ronaldo would not be a back up plan either.
If it comes to mendes anything can happen. So can Ronaldo.
Ronaldo for 1 or may be 2 year wont be a bad stop gap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.