Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same 1 but there's a 94 Torres that is if you're trying to get the highest rated City squad?
I was just picking a quality looking 11 and squeezed in Grealish, I'd rather Bernardo started with his Portugese colleague aswell if possible ;)

Looks like Torres and Delap, combined cost of what, £20m odd and two youngsters to develop.

Still exciting as always at City.

Doesn't sound like we're bringing anyone in. Disappointing. And we could have had Messi. We passed him up in favour of Kane and now Kane isn't coming and Lukaku is at Chelsea. Sorry but unless we bring Ronaldo in by Tuesday, then this window has been managed just about as badly as any I can recall. Joke.
Uve changed your tune you didn't want him anywhere near cpl of hours ago lol

Rival fans keep saying he won the 2 champions league trophies because he had Messi and it has got to his head. Anyway, thats my theory and that's the reason he would rather complete the season without a striker rather that sign the 5 times champions league winner Ronaldo in my opinion.
You could be right mate. His ego has done us last 2 champions league so wouldn’t be surprised .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.