Harry Kane

Would you believe that he is still playing at the age of 40?

It wasn't just a case of injuries, he isn't "a goalscorer" , very good all round play besides goals but never prolific besides the one season under Leslie at Blackburn and South America.
I think the surgeons just said fuck it, and gave him metal legs

To be honest having just woke up to the news, I'm relieved that we're not paying 150 million pounds for Hurricane.
I've never thought him worth it yes he's great against lower opposition but doesn't do much against great teams as witnessed in the euros, he also looks leggy these days.
At 28 I thought he was worth about 65 million.

Well it’s been emotional but I am strangely not bothered.

Good luck Kane, disgraceful treatment of a very good footballer who has served 16 years.

I bet if United bid the £100m it would have been enough.

These cunts just like Villa hate the club and will continue to try and stop us by any means.

Shame Kane got caught up in the middle.

Tonight football politics wins.
Football politics?

What a crock!

We would not pay the valuation put on the player, we both move on.

When Kane signed that long term contract at spuds, it signalled what his overall ambition was in his career security . He was happy that he had a guaranteed 6 year income, and I expect super agent Charlie Kane was as well. He could have a nice life as his brothers agent, and not have to negotiate anything more complicated than a supermarket opening. Would be interesting to know the conversation between the Kane brothers when Levy offered that contract .

When Kane signed that long term contract at spuds, it signalled what his overall ambition was in his career security . He was happy that he had a guaranteed 6 year income, and I expect super agent Charlie Kane was as well. He could have a nice life as his brothers agent, and not have to negotiate anything more complicated than a supermarket opening. Would be interesting to know the conversation between the Kane brothers when Levy offered that contract .
100% agree.

Why anyone on this board has the slightest sympathy for Harold Kane is beyond me.

He was offered a huge contract by Spurs and for 6 years, he could not sign it quickly enough, tough sh1t Harold, enjoy mid table mediocrity.

Kane must be gutted

Everyone knows he wants to join us but due to his contract he now as to play knowing what could have been

Spuds will sing One of our own when the reality is He wanted to fuck off

No trophies over a career he was the most prolific English striker must really boil his piss

Kane must be gutted

Everyone knows he wants to join us but due to his contract he now as to play knowing what could have been

Spuds will sing One of our own when the reality is He wanted to fuck off

No trophies over a career he was the most prolific English striker must really boil his piss
Tough, Harold will be a very rich man, not one bit of sympathy for him.

Loyalty works both ways, he was happy to take a huge , long contract when Spurs were flying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.