Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like PSG is finalizing Mbappe deal with RM for a huge fee
do u think that now they would go for him & overpaying us ?

Hey Blues while I am for Ronaldo to City, due to the facts already discussed by many of the blues on the thread I was wondering on ONE VERY SPECIFIC Point!

why did Pep out of the blue come out and say he is walking at the end of 2023 season? Specially after Kane confirming he is staying bad timing? Or is it that May be he got wind of Ronaldo discussions and him, Soriano and Txiki are in the No camp.

And Khaldoon has over ruled them all and said we are on. Question to well informed ones amongst us, knowing that we always try to project a cohesive front to media from the club do you think there is a divide on this amongst our top brass?
And this is a Abu Dhabi signing from Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon specially after PSG did Messi?

cheers ;)

It seems like PSG is finalizing Mbappe deal with RM for a huge fee
do u think that now they would go for him & overpaying us ?
PSG is the main concern I have. Can see them going for ronaldo if mbappe does indeed leave. Messi, ronaldo and neymar as a front three.

Think we will know by end of today whether we can get a deal done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.