Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think mendes jet is on a one way ticket to Brazil.
Cross the canaries off the list.

If Ronaldo is flying in it'll be on his private jet and I'm sure I read you can't track it for some reason or another.

I have a few reservations, I think he is past his best and I think he is coming for one last pay day. However, I hope I am proved wrong and he bangs in the goals and helps us win the League and the CL.
Isn't he allegedly taking a pay cut?
If so, doesn't that show real desire to come here and win trophies.

He is one of, if not the most driven footballers around. He also has the courage to move to different leagues.

He'll have the number 7 and anyone who doesn't like it should lay their medals on the table to show how much better they are than he is.

It's Ronaldo, one of the greatest footballers ever on this planet. He'd be our greatest ever signing regardless of age. He wants, he should get.
Urgh i was sick a little there. Greatest ever signing my fucking arse.
Hes won fuck all for city whereas sterling has. for me, its up to raz if he wants to part with the number or not. Ronaldo can wear something else.

Heya guys, as expected your thread about him is already going fast; ours in 2018 reached the 2000 pages if I recall correctly, still one of the most exciting transfers I actively followed.

As things stand I can't wait for him to leave, wherever he ends up, and not because he's a bad player nor because he's acted in a bad way. He's an excellent professional, as you all know. It's just that our team, especially with Allegri, is much more balanced when he's not playing, even if he obviously does provide one more serious threat upfront.

But it's just our own very particular situation in which we can't find the best use for him and I think the balance of the overall performance of the team is worth more than having him up there. Also it will be something of a financial relief not having to pay his wages.

But yeah it's mostly for our formation and team fitness; we're obviously happy to have had him here and he carried us through a bunch of matches, sometimes he looked like the only pro player on the pitch and I even felt frustrated in his stead. I'm just sorry we couldn't really use him to the best of his potential, and that's probably a regret many Juve fans share, but I think we all agree that now is the right time for us to part with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.