Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo has the most followers of any person on the planet on instagram with 333million (that's like 5% of the planets population follow him on one social media platform, its insane). Grealish has 3.8m & KdB 15m for reference.

If you don't understand the pull Ronaldo and Messi have then you're not looking very closely.
Yep, fair enough… I honestly didn’t realise the disparity was that much! I guess even at 36, he adds a lot more than the goals he guarantees. I’m all for the signing, even if I do not like the bloke. We need a striker and he guarantees goals.

We’ve rejected Haaland and Aubemeyang, had a failed bid for Origi and mendes has covered 7 time zones in 3 hours. Ronaldo thinks he’s signing for the rags, and we’re making songs up. KDB is injured, Foden has spent £23,742.88 at five guys and I like rum
I really like rum as well. Need to get some nice spiced stuff!

We'll soon teach him how not to take a penalty or free kick I'm sure.

doubt it.. as good as we have been in recent year.. we never had anyone as reliably ruthless as him. He stays fit and the 19 other teams in the league are fucked. He’ll score a mental amount of goals under Pep.

We’ve rejected Haaland and Aubemeyang, had a failed bid for Origi and mendes has covered 7 time zones in 3 hours. Ronaldo thinks he’s signing for the rags, and we’re making songs up. KDB is injured, Foden has spent £23,742.88 at five guys and I like rum

A solid overview. Cheers mate, enjoy the rum

Another for the gallery!
tCysUzZ.png
That is bloody fantastic.. it's got a bit og cold war steve about it! Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.