TV Series

Watching the latest series of Baptiste and not really getting into it like previous series. All very bleak and on e4 and a bit of a slog. Enjoyed previous ones.

I'm now watching "Ted Lasso" on Apple TV+. I thought that the NBC "Ted Lasso" shorts from 2 or 3 years ago were cute and amusing - but would in no way whatsoever form the basis for an engaging series.

How wrong I was!

The series Lasso is engaging - not because it's funny - but because it's the story of an extraordinarily nice guy - Lasso - whom I'm compelled to root for.

Lasso is a fun - makes-you-feel-good - watch. Highly recommended.

I'm now watching "Ted Lasso" on Apple TV+. I thought that the NBC "Ted Lasso" shorts from 2 or 3 years ago were cute and amusing - but would in no way whatsoever form the basis for an engaging series.

How wrong I was!

The series Lasso is engaging - not because it's funny - but because it's the story of an extraordinarily nice guy - Lasso - whom I'm compelled to root for.

E9UQHYeX0AQVx1m

How wrong I was!

Its a brilliant breath of fresh air,ticks many boxes.Loved the recent Christmas episode,just a shame it was shown in August!

Just finished The Silence.
UK drama, 4 episodes about a deaf girl who witnesses a murder.
It's good but there is no ending, very weird.

The Outer Banks is well worth a watch. It’s about a group of kids that go searching for a lost treasure.

Britannia series 3 lives up to the Radio Times description as Game of Thrones meets Glastonbury. Great music, Zombies, T Rex, Donovan and Blind Faith.
You know something is mad/brilliant when they throw in eating a human at an orgy as light relief...
Zoe Wannermaker (?) Is mad as a box of frogs...

As a stick on in the background whilst you are occupied on your phone series "white gold" isn't as terrible as I thought it might be. It's got Jay and Simon from the inbetweeners basically playing an 80's 10 years older version of the same characters.

The Outer Banks is well worth a watch. It’s about a group of kids that go searching for a lost treasure.

we've watched season 1, was enjoyable. need to watch season 2 now as thats on netflix now.

im not sure why they decided to do the 25/30 year old actors playing 16 years olds tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.