Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of absolute shite.

If we'd been in for Messi instead of chasing Harry Kane he'd be a City player while Ronaldo would be a PSG player and you'd be writing the opposite.
We were in for Messi last season and guess what I never wanted him and got pelters on here for saying so.

Messi the better player by far but Ronaldo has done it everywhere, always tested himself and still want to test himself at 36.

RESPECT

Typical City to sign arguably the second greatest player of all time and then have to wait two weeks to see him in action, though.

For what it's worth, I still don't think he'll actually sign.
He'll probably get injured playing for Portugal.

I'm hoping nothing gets announced today or tomorrow until his name appears on the team sheet tomorrow morning.

Not a chance, IF Kane signs a contract like that, he is there for life.

Kane and City is NEVER going to happen, it's over.
There will be a buyout simple Kane will be in controll he will decide if the transfer is met just like Grealish
City will still want a big signing next year espeacialy up top with or without Ronaldo if he comes

€15m a year is just shy of £250k a week if anyone's wondering. If he's genuinely willing to take that big a pay cut to join us then he must really want it, though the one thing nobody can doubt is his commitment.
I’m tempted to think this, alongside potential personal and club trophy count might also be a reason for him to cement another brick in his GOAT claim vs Messi.

The stakes of on that front continue to rise.

There will be a buyout simple Kane will be in controll he will decide if the transfer is met just like Grealish
City will still want a big signing next year espeacialy up top with or without Ronaldo if he comes
who cares Harold is a Spurs player and he will never play for us, never.

He looks tired already at 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.