Spurs Thread - 2021/22

It was a joke, surely? "I pity you lot, only winning the title 3 times out of four"
Hi KS55, where did the spuds fan say he pitied us for only winning the title 3 times out of the last 4 ?

He was being a bit of a smart arse as far as I could see, probably dawned on him that their best player publicly made it known he wanted away and has been forced to stay until the summer, whatever the fcuk that means..

They beat the champions in their first game so I suppose he could cling onto that as some sort of comfort blanket whilst settling down to watch them win fcuk all once again..!

Hi KS55, where did the spuds fan say he pitied us for only winning the title 3 times out of the last 4 ?

He was being a bit of a smart arse as far as I could see, probably dawned on him that their best player publicly made it known he wanted away and has been forced to stay until the summer, whatever the fcuk that means..

They beat the champions in their first game so I suppose he could cling onto that as some sort of comfort blanket whilst settling down to watch them win fcuk all once again..!
Strewth.

Spurs avoided the mighty "Lincoln red imps" in their group. They have to be happy with that. Kane is already softening on being forced to stay now they have a chance of progressing.

I appreciate that it is hard for you to understand this abstract concept. But I will try and explain anyway.

You won the league and probably a few cups last year but you got stiffed by Chelsea in the European Cup final and you could not persuade the captain of England to play for you. Nor could you persuade Messi to sign. And you end up signing your rivals aging legend. You are unhappy. I feel pity for you because you are unhappy. And that you can only be happy if you win all competitions and sign all the best players. And that is unlikely to happen. You will forever be in purgatory. I pity you.

I will forever expect Spurs to disappoint. And people like you reinforce that feeling. In recent years, Spurs mostly do better than your mid table no hopers predictions and that makes me happy.

I hope you can understand that. It is not a easy concept for the average football fan.

A few very nice digs in at "the master negotiator Mr Daniel levy" who "knows absolutely everything"from Pep there as well as a nod to kanes chances of ever coming here being over. Also confirmed we never even put in a bid as Levy had no intention of opening negotiations so all those hundreds of itks and journalists that constantly insisted we had bid X amount have just been proven to be complete Billy bullshiters.

I appreciate that it is hard for you to understand this abstract concept. But I will try and explain anyway.

You won the league and probably a few cups last year but you got stiffed by Chelsea in the European Cup final and you could not persuade the captain of England to play for you. Nor could you persuade Messi to sign. And you end up signing your rivals aging legend. You are unhappy. I feel pity for you because you are unhappy. And that you can only be happy if you win all competitions and sign all the best players. And that is unlikely to happen. You will forever be in purgatory. I pity you.

I will forever expect Spurs to disappoint. And people like you reinforce that feeling. In recent years, Spurs mostly do better than your mid table no hopers predictions and that makes me happy.

I hope you can understand that. It is not a easy concept for the average football fan.
Sounds to me that you've got a bad dose of the cheese sweats..

I'd suggest you stay out of the cheese room next time you go on your shiny new stadium tour, spend a bit more time in the club's trophy room looking at the stuff your team has won instead..

Oh, er, hang on, maybe not..

I know, why don't you chat to all the stadium workers Levy furloughed instead and reminisce about the good old days in '61..!

Got a 1 at the end of the year too, fkin spooky eh..!

It’ll be a heavy weekend for some of the Spurs fans. They have chance to celebrate their biggest win for about a decade in keeping a player who has actively made it clear he wants out for 3 months.

It surely eclipses the “we were quite decent under Harry Redknapp” trophy they won about 10 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.