It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see
Pep just said this
PEP
Speech balloon
He [Kane] is a Tottenham Hotspur player and I wish him all the best in his last years doing well in London.

Have to say it's been a rather underwhelming transfer window.

If any players leave before deadline day then it's been shocking.

Grealish is a good signing, but there were more important positions that needed addressing.

If we sign a decent left back in the next four days, that’ll be a good window for me.

Since I didnt want him, I am glad we could count on Txiki & Omar being able to f*ck up a one horse race. But its shocking that we, as one of the richest clubs in the world, are not able to negotiate a deal for a single striker when it has been the clubs number one priority for several months!
There cant possibly exist any worse negotiatiors in elite football, and being buddies with Pep cant be reason enough for them being allowed to keep their jobs. Its becoming a bad joke really. And dont give me that ”but we have won the most trophies in the country the last decade”. Yeah but we also have the best manager of perhaps all time, and have spent the most money. Us winning as much as we have the last few years is down to Pep, not Txiki & Omar.

4 days before the window closes, top players are all being transferred right left and centre but our guys think its a better idea to try teach an RW who never scored more than 13 goals a season to be a world class striker instead of replacing our clubs all time top goalscorer. We choose to go and break the British transfer record on the one position we actually already had top class and depth in, but dont have a single striker in the team! You cant make this up!

Rumours again about Nuno Mendes. Sad thing is it's the source - usually very good - that an hour ago said Ronaldo was a done deal. They are honest, of that I'm sure. Something has gone on with Ronaldo / is going on with Ronaldo. Will see what they say later on today. They might have been sussed and used spectacularly. It eventually happens to every ITK with real sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.