Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they've had several bad summers in a row. Consistently failing to bring in important targets, losing targets to rivals last minute, making the same mistakes again and again.

Last great window was 2017, Bernardo/Ederson/Walker. Since then we've signed mostly squad players (and guys like Cancelo who were meant to be stars but are actually struggling for a regular spot in the XI).

Possibly, but I think the trophies we’ve won since then has took the pressure of the fees we’ve paid.

What I don’t understand is the transfer policy the club has adapted.

We still spend huge sums but never seem to sign world class talent. Grealish, Rodri, Mahrez, Cancelo etc are all good players but none of them world class.

We also seem to be above signing players like Bissouma or Tierney, who would improve our side, in positions we need, for a fraction of the prices we pay.

Look folks we were beating the Rags and when the show pony was at the height of his powers for them. Don’t forget that, one man doesn’t make a team, we have a team they have a group of individuals.

Some people here need to realize that City are a global football club now whether you like it or not. We have expectations, we can't let the scum or any other club snatch our targets (which they don't need) just because City don't sign them.

We have thousands of fans right now getting mocked by their United mates because we didn't get this through. Do you expect to us sit here and clap hands at the board or something for trying ?
We got right to be pissed off.
Give your fanny a wipe

I got caught up as much as everyone else but so much of it is absolutely nobodies on Twitter talking crap. We seemed like he'd have to be literally given to us for us to take him and United had no qualms about paying a fee to make sure he didn't come.

All what we’ve achieved on the pitch is due to work Pep and his staff have put in and the players themselves.

The idea that Txiki and Omar are Some astute geniuses is very far from the mark.
Part of me thinks that we've been successful in spite of Txiki and Omar but then part of me wonders if Pep et al would be here without them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.