Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole Twitter reports nonsense is now confirmed as bullshit click bait. Let’s remember that for future transfers. Literally everything reported was a lie.
Yep. Exactly this. Said to my mate can't believe I fell for it this time. I don't even watch the news because the media is pure bullshit, propaganda and click bait. Not sure why anyone would think football journalism is any different.

Wish we had negotiating people like that Maria last from Chelsea lol they don’t seem to play around or stage their feet. They identify a target and chances are they get it.

Do you not know how many players they have , who they cannot get a fee for.
Only a mug would believe their recruitment is all that.

Clearly, Pep did not want CR7 if you watch the press conf. Ronaldo is dictator, Pep can't allow that type of attitude.

Absolutely love the way club dealt with transfers. Not going to overpay for 28yr old and paid a fair price for Jack.

Only player worth paying over £100m is hallad but he is going to RM or PSG.
A fair price for Grealish? We paid a release clause that villa set high enough to think nobody would ever pay. We significantly overpaid.

Ronaldo would have been a nice addition for this season, but I'm grateful that the people in charge aren't just bringing people in because they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.