Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell,this thread has more pricks than a pin cushion.

Some of the comments are genuinely abysmal,proper sad as fuck.

I hate him but was excited at a lethal finisher. I think we will need one this season.Two of our rivals will have improved dramatically and no COVID and fans back means games won’t be played in sterile environments which tends to suit better drilled teams with more technically gifted players (so, us) Also Liverpool may not have improved the squad but will actually have a defence this time around and obviously their home record will improve massively.

I really think we will need to score a lot more to win it. I feel we may come short as things currently stand.

stuffing the likes of Norwich with a star-studded team gets stale after a while. now, 0-1 the weekend before that while looking like we don't have a cock is not good enough for me. playing without a striker will never look like good football to me, whatever the tactical genius behind that. the developments of the last few days spell another year of that at City, which makes me feel let down. sorry for being picky! i only watch football for fun. maybe my definition of fun is too exotic, but, seeing how hot this topic has been the last hours, maybe there are also others like me.

There are plenty like you to be honest

Plenty like me also who could do without plenty like you.

no we did not, we tried to sign him on the cheap, the rags got wind and they paid the asking price.

Us pulling out was PR, nothing more

It was made clear two days ago that £25m would get it over the line.

It was reported this morning that Pep wasn't particularly arsed, wasn't sure if he'd fit the team but wanted a striker. That came through as all the "Ronaldo to City is 90% done" shit was getting posted, I might add.

If you want to believe that anyone but those getting carried away with the gloating and banter have been done over by this, fill your boots.

Live by the meme, die by the meme.

I reckon we had a ceiling on a Kane deal regards his age, I’d throw the whole pot in for Harland, we’re one CF short of winning everything or winning FA this season by pissing about
Does he want to join us though thats the thing, I think he will end up at bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.