Transfer Strategy

Our transfer strategy has never been to over-pay, and rarely sign anyone old (I think we learned that early doors with some of the frees and with people like Maicon). So, this summer has been fairly consistent with that.

We are well short up front and at LB though and it's a big worry.

Our transfer strategy has never been to over-pay, and rarely sign anyone old (I think we learned that early doors with some of the frees and with people like Maicon). So, this summer has been fairly consistent with that.

So how has our transfer policy of not overpaying served us over the last decade ?

Yep, the two positions we needed to address left back and striker haven't been sorted, but we signed another creative midfielder that we didn't really need. Poor all round but obviously things could change in the next few days

What strategy.
pep just said in his presser we made no offer for Kane officially as Levy was just not willing to speak his words the Master of negotiations. (you can feel this pissed pep Off I.e: Levy this negotiator genius)

So no one said Pep here is our strategy Plan B and C. Depending on we have x amount of time for
Kane passed that we move on to plan b or c.

now all we have is Pep’s saracastic lie of I am more than happy more than you can believe lol….yea sure bud.

we came to the races with a big fat wallet of cash and drank our selves to sleep and let the races go by……lol.

But if he wasn't willing to speak why were we in for him this long?

why didn't we move on after it was clear he wasn't going to negotiate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.