Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree mate, it was probs an over the top reaction by me and some others,, but if we would of sacked him straight after it by fuck I would od cheers that,, lol,, I actually still can't believe he did it
At least I got to try one of the amazing porto sandwiches in the town on the Friday and Saturday before my journey home... Three f*cking flights I had to take... Porto to Lisbon, Lisbon to Faro then Faro to Manchester with a load of ex-Shameless extras posing as holiday makers by the look of them ;-)

And now I'm out... I'm depressed enough

We need a statement signing, a signing that would elevate our profile and validate everything we have achieved over the past decade. Someone wanted by every top club in the world, hopefully it's Haaland next season.
Hahaha fuck all chance of that with our negotiating.

Haha! How often did Micah bomb down the line to deliver to our forwards?
not too often probably, haha. just one moment i vividly remember from back then. there were plenty others involving Yaya, Silva, Dzeko, Mario, Sergio of course. and that was fun! somehow, I don't feel the same satisfaction when City scores these days. doesn't feel as straight to the point and deadly.

Will be glad when this transfer window shuts, it’s been a complete shit show especially when you take into consideration we spent 100mil on a position we’re already stacked in and the lad isn’t world class (yet).

Our striking hopes now lie in the hands of an unproven 20 year old, if Pep even plays him!

Another meek title defence beckons. It appears that the execs have learnt nothing from previous windows after winning the title.
Who is the unproven 20 year old of which you speak?

I am not saying Tixki out.

But the manager clearly wanted Kane, so why did we not back his wish?

Levy set a price, is the issue Tixki does not think Kane is value or thinks Pep is wrong?

We always have alternative's when looking for a player, yet in this case, we did not, why?
In the history of the sport, no club has ever bought a world class striker in his prime at a "negotiated price". Yet we somehow believed that it would happen. I'm not angry that we didn't sign Kane, I'm angry that we somehow believed that the rules of football transfers don't apply to us. If you want Kane, pay the 150- 200 mil and if that's too much, then don't waste two months hoping the impossible will happen.

We walk into a michelin 3 star restaurant and leave with a bottle of water because the food was too expensive. What did we expect the price to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.