New striker?

Swap deal w Barca, Bernardo <-> Griezmann? Just occurred to me whilst nursing a beverage in my armchair.

I hope we still looking, but honestly this last 3 days was horrible. Kane train wrecked, CR chances fucked up and ending up at rags and Mendy case. and a pretty hard CL draw. God I hope we dont "top" it with letting Arsenal walk away without a heavy loss or any loss.

Said it last year and I’ll say again khaldoon is a great talker on transfers
In reality again we’ve fucked up and left pep with a squad with no forward smd a big left back issue

Talk is cheap, top footballers aren’t. Unfortunately we seem unwilling to match the reality of paying for a CL level centre forward with just talking about it.

Two horse race this season, scum and Chelsea. It‘s going to be frustrating seeing our world class midfield create chance after chance only for someone to scuff it/hit the woodwork/keeper have the game of his life/VAR overrule it for someone’s arse cheek being a millimetre offside from one angle.

Fuck it, I’m going on holiday then it’s just about cricket and rugby for me this season.

Said it last year and I’ll say again khaldoon is a great talker on transfers
In reality again we’ve fucked up and left pep with a squad with no forward smd a big left back issue
That’s arguably the more bizarre issue, as I don’t think we wee even contemplating doing anything about that anyway.

What pains me is that signing Ronaldo could win them the title this year because he will score 25 plus goals this season. Totally fucked off with the fucking mess that we have made of signing a striker his window and no wonder pep said he is off after next year and it might even be sooner because something is not right at our club at the minute and I think he his Harry Kane fuck up has really got to pep .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.