It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ronaldo is on the reported 480k per week then I’m glad we dropped out of the race. Trafford are fucking small time, signing a player just so we can’t have him.

Small time fucking wankers and there’s no way they’ll be in for Haaland nor Chelsea for that matter.

I actually think we’ve played a blinder here. Forced the rags to shit themselves and sign Ronaldo for 2 years and walked away from giving Levy the dosh for Kane. Chelsea have got Lukaku so effectively ruling them out of the Haaland race. We’ve done pretty well here in my opinion.

Mendes played a blinder for Ronaldo. I fully believe that had City not been at the table, neither would United. United would have quite happily let him go any club in Europe but to City.

With that in mind, City should really be questioning dealing with Mendes in future.

I agree but City will roll out the red carpet for him like they do to journalists that lie and slag the club off.

If Ronaldo is on the reported 480k per week then I’m glad we dropped out of the race. Trafford are fucking small time, signing a player just so we can’t have him.

Small time fucking wankers and there’s no way they’ll be in for Haaland nor Chelsea for that matter.

I actually think we’ve played a blinder here. Forced the rags to shit themselves and sign Ronaldo for 2 years and walked away from giving Levy the dosh for Kane. Chelsea have got Lukaku so effectively ruling them out of the Haaland race. We’ve done pretty well here in my opinion.

Elaborate as fuck.

We're not the ones being paid to think.

Seriously, I'm gonna start taking names if this fucking whimpering sickness continues on here.

It's pathetic, certainly not befitting of a club that has plenty of fans still who have faced down more shit than most.

I'm hurt. I'm so angry, I'm livid. Oh, woe is me.

Do me a fucking favour, you self entitled fucktards.

We are the Champions of England, the window ain't shut, and we have people right now still trying to deliver.

Well said tolm.

The best bit for me is the number of likes you have received - 74 as I write this and no doubt will increase to 100+.
Gives me some faith that there is a silent majority and this place hasn't been lost to a total shit show of pricks who display exactly the same level of self-entitlement that we hated so much (and laughed at) for so many years with our raggy neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.