It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea I think they are actually fans. Txiki out is trending as well calling him all sorts it’s pretty disgusting
Not surprised really. This whole Ferran Soriano, Txiki Begiristan, Pep Guardiola axis has been a disaster from start to finish. I’m sure Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoun have already lined up Ed Woodward when he leaves the rags.

You thought on here is bad, I wouldn’t want to be City’s social media manager, just constant Txiki out posts and you let us down. Some Pep out as well
Probably usual and easy to block out since it's a transfer window habit

We're not the ones being paid to think.

Seriously, I'm gonna start taking names if this fucking whimpering sickness continues on here.

It's pathetic, certainly not befitting of a club that has plenty of fans still who have faced down more shit than most.

I'm hurt. I'm so angry, I'm livid. Oh, woe is me.

Do me a fucking favour, you self entitled fucktards.

We are the Champions of England, the window ain't shut, and we have people right now still trying to deliver.
Your last two posts mate have lifted you several echelons above legendary in my opinion. This site was never more in need of a slap with a wet fish icon/emoji…

I don’t understand what’s the problem here

Best manager -> City
Best Squad -> City
Best Defense -> City
Best Midfield -> City
Best Wingers -> City

Yes, we don’t have a striker but if Pep plays with false nine, than there are 5-6 players who can do that job.

So everything is well covered, young blood, hungry boys and team spirit we have experienced during the last couple of years..

Nothing to worry about - we are still favorites to win it all

Not favourites but I get your gist. We do have these post title winning transfer windows though, we only got away with it once(being honest can remember who we signed in that window)

If Khaldoon says we will not make the same mistakes and we fail to sign targets and strengthen in certain areas people will comment.its a forum after all. Not everyone needs to be billy big blue bollocks.

That Ronaldo thread should be buried pretty deep and never be seen again it was embarrassing.

Those shouting for Haaland, do you realise that his snake of an agent would reportedly receive tens of millions? And that the chances are he’d only sign a moderate length of contract, then run it down, giving potentially ZERO sell-on value?

We’ve experienced serious fcuking about in the last few weeks and need to learn there are few silver bullets out there. And few scruples too.

Best manager -> City
Best Squad -> City
Best Defense -> City
Best Midfield -> City
Best Wingers -> City

Yes, we don’t have a striker but if Pep plays with false nine, than there are 5-6 players who can do that job.

So everything is well covered, young blood, hungry boys and team spirit we have experienced during the last couple of years..

we aint favourites for the CL. PL just about.

Best manager -> City
Best Squad -> City
Best Defense -> City
Best Midfield -> City
Best Wingers -> City

I don't think we do have the best squad any more tbh. I think the rent boys are currently in far better shape and having watched the spurs game we are severely lacking in not only 9 but also CDM and LB. Everywhere else we have a wealth of talent. The rags have strengthened, the dippers look very strong albeit against poor opposition, Chelsea imo look like they could be a different level.

We've stood still - grealish added but Foden isn't right, KDB looks like he's one tackle away from surgery, delap was on his way to Stoke and now he's seen as an option... I sincerely hope I'm wrong but I think we've made a complete bollocks if this window when we were expected to "go big"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.