New striker?

another question is, why on earth we ever let Dzeko go? should he not have already changed clubs this window, i'd be happy to have him back, now that we hit and missed with all our targets and it's less than a week until the window closes. probably still good for 10+ league goals and many more by other players through making space for them, and surely wouldn't make us break the bank. oh well.
I love Dzeko for everything he’s done for us but he was an incredibly frustrating player to watch at times. He’s done well in Italy and has improved in many ways. He would probably do a decent job in Pep’s system but we were right to let him go when we did

for me it has to be Haaland....but I think next summer will be the time to get him...

However there will be lots of others after him and we arent reknowned for getting the big transfers over the line

Patrik Schick would be a good call. Cheap and great player tha has the technique to play in this City side.

He has good technical ability, reasonable pace, decent in the air and when he was young, I really thought he would be something special. He never really kicked on though and has never been consistent enough. Not sure if it's a mentality problem or if he just isn't as good as I thought he would be.

He's a nice bloke and I hope he does well but he's not the one for us.

for me it has to be Haaland....but I think next summer will be the time to get him...

However there will be lots of others after him and we arent reknowned for getting the big transfers over the line
who the lots of others?
not psg , madrid , utd or chelsea surely?

We wont get into a bidding war next season for him so it wont happen. We tend to go for younger players that are less well known and just need pushing to the next level. However im not sure how well this tactic will fare with a number 9. There's a reason good strikers so much more than a midfielder for example.

who the lots of others?
not psg , madrid , utd or chelsea surely?
chelsea have shown they will willingly change and add players to the squad at will
PSG havent spent anything....Mbappe potentially leaving...they have a space and the money
Utd --Cavanni will leave next summer....Sancho his old partner there and Ronaldo is only a short term option
Bayern - will be in for him as well
Liverpool - ???????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.