New striker?

i always thought a griezmann bernardo swap deal with us paying too would have been good. salaries are the issue. will never happen anyways

I would say haaland but I dont think the problem is the 150-200 we would need to pay dortmund.. I think the problem is either his agent fees or the million pounds a week his agent is trying to get in a salary.

with that said, since Bernardo seemingly wants out I wouldnt mind a swap deal of some sorts with athletico for felix, who might be expendable if they go in for one of their striker targets.

Would love Mbappe, but that's a no go.

Haaland for sure if we going for a big gun.
I will say, it's a long shot, but i'm super interested to see how Delap does.

He could get a chance at some point and just hit the ground running and start scoring bags of goals.

Would love for us to really need a striker, had teams be like "150m please" and then we just bring a monster through the academy, would be unreal to see.

Doesn't Danny (F'in) Ings suddenly seem a good option in hindsight...too little too late.
No hindsight at all.....Ings would have been a very good signing,as many of us said while others were mocking such..

Another idea,and where hindsight is relevant,would have been to keep Nmecha until an outcome/solution was determined.

i always thought a griezmann bernardo swap deal with us paying too would have been good. salaries are the issue. will never happen anyways
as a barça fan and someone who watches their games i would reccomend to stay clear. he is hopeless against low blocks. we call him the jogging merchant cause he runs a lot and defends but doesnt acomplish much with the ball

I will say, it's a long shot, but i'm super interested to see how Delap does.

He could get a chance at some point and just hit the ground running and start scoring bags of goals.

Would love for us to really need a striker, had teams be like "150m please" and then we just bring a monster through the academy, would be unreal to see.

Haaland started making noise at 19, if Delap is a freak like him he will have his chances this year. Now is he a freak? i dont watch under 23 games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.