Welcome Kayky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stop posting Romano. He doesn't have a scooby about anything.
He seemed to have more idea about what was going on than our resident ITKs who were conspicuous by their absence over the last 48 hours.

Its very obvious that City knew Utd were going to hijack our Ronaldo bid and hence downplayed it in the media but we couldn't see it at the time because we didn't want to see it.

Kayky is interesting because he is a forward. Can he be our centre-forward? I intend to follow him in Brazil until January when he arrives at City. By then will we be out of it, or will he be a key signing for City that arrives at a vital time?

He seemed to have more idea about what was going on than our resident ITKs who were conspicuous by their absence over the last 48 hours.

Its very obvious that City knew Utd were going to hijack our Ronaldo bid and hence downplayed it in the media but we couldn't see it at the time because we didn't want to see it.

Kayky is interesting because he is a forward. Can he be our centre-forward? I intend to follow him in Brazil until January when he arrives at City. By then will we be out of it, or will he be a key signing for City that arrives at a vital time?
Don't think so mate. He had City and Ronaldo all agreed only to change his tun as soon as Ole did the presser.

Don't think so mate. He had City and Ronaldo all agreed only to change his tun as soon as Ole did the presser.
That is how it went down. Utd hijacked the City move as I think City always expected them to do. That is their modus operandi. They outgun us financially and in Ronaldo they have obvious links to the player.

City lack goal scorers so now like the rest in this thread I am going to track Kayky and see how he does along with Delap and the other young City forwards. All have a chance now. Perhaps failing to buy the old men Kane and Ronaldo will actually work in our favour.

That is how it went down. Utd hijacked the City move as I think City always expected them to do. That is their modus operandi. They outgun us financially and in Ronaldo they have obvious links to the player.

City lack goal scorers so now like the rest in this thread I am going to track Kayky and see how he does along with Delap and the other young City forwards. All have a chance now. Perhaps failing to buy the old men Kane and Ronaldo will actually work in our favour.
Definitely could work in our favor if whoever we buy next (this or next season) turns up big for us. I also think training exclusively with a false 9/without Aguero might be more conducive. (Basically not depending on having an injured player).

I doubt he'll be having an immediate impact. According to a couple of reports, Fluminense agreed to terminate early after a string of below par performances.

He ended up as their 3rd choice right winger after a decent start to the season.

I doubt he'll be having an immediate impact. According to a couple of reports, Fluminense agreed to terminate early after a string of below par performances.

He ended up as their 3rd choice right winger after a decent start to the season.
I think pep wants him to go eds instead of sending him on loan .

There's not really a deadline for loans is there? If so he can easily train with the under 23s / EDS for a season or maybe a few months before judging whether he should be loaned. I guess if it's a loan to Girona or Troyes we know he's probably just fodder, but if he gets a good loan to a proper side in La Liga or Serie A for example, it would indicate he has high potential. It's interesting, the word is his head totally turned when City were linked, so much so that his form went to shit and eventually, his contract was terminated earlier so he could join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.