It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
As happy as I am that we didn't sign the ****, I'm still in awe at the absolute state of some of those posts on the ronaldo thread.

I get that a lot of you just wanted a player who scores a shit load of goals and I can't hold that against you but some of you were absolutely parting your fucking cheeks for the lad.

"He'll have the number 7 and anyone who doesn't like it should lay their medals on the table to show how much better they are than he is... He wants, he should get."

"If he's scoring for City, he can do it all he wants as far as I'm concerned."

Some of you have absolutely played yourselves, whilst simultaneously disrespecting the players who have done as much as anyone to contribute to our success.

For what? Bragging rights? Shirt sales? The global fanbase?

Take a look at your priorities and keep in mind that your ensuing fucking hissy fits are down to you allowing yourself to swallow the bullshit and celebrate before the finish line at the expense of others, whether that's those lot down the road or the people who have got us to where we are.

And then you have the bollocks to turn your frustration at the club...

You did this to yourselves and I think it's time for you to take a long hard look in the mirror. And then maybe check your calendar because it isn't 2009 anymore. We shouldn't be so desperate that we're willing the club to turn into everything we hate and then taking it out on anyone else when it blows up in our face.

You're the embarrassment. Nobody else.

Unfortunately it would seem our success has turned some of our fan base into self entitled embarrassments, turning into what they used to loathe about United fans

Maybe those who believe our board is incompetent should do some sort of protest to get them to make the signings they want?
Exactly what I wanted to post

Really sad to see so many of our fanbase behave just like the self-entitled knobs we used to ridicule

Last edited:
We're not the ones being paid to think.

Seriously, I'm gonna start taking names if this fucking whimpering sickness continues on here.

It's pathetic, certainly not befitting of a club that has plenty of fans still who have faced down more shit than most.

I'm hurt. I'm so angry, I'm livid. Oh, woe is me.

Do me a fucking favour, you self entitled fucktards.

We are the Champions of England, the window ain't shut, and we have people right now still trying to deliver.

Oh for the days of being turned down by Andy Townsend and just shrugging and getting in another round completely non plused about it, or hearing Geoff Thomas got lost in the balck country while walking to Maine Road and laughing.

We miss out on players, meh shit happens, some of the wet lettuces on here and other media platforms need to accept that fact.

Last edited:
Dress it up however you like and refer to it as championship manager but other clubs have got the fucking deals done. And when they haven’t they’ve moved on to alternative A-list targets (see Chelsea & Lukaku).

You’ve ignored the superleague and the Mendy stuff which the “suits” clearly got wrong.

Sure, the players played a huge part last season but peps staff telling him last season was his masterpiece was because he did it with basically one arm tied behind his back in that he didn’t have a (fit) clinical goal scorer in the whole squad. We just won’t get away with that again when our rivals are all a lot stronger. Of course we will be up there, but imo we will drop way too many points in head to head v United, Liverpool & Chelsea due to the lack of a top forward. DM is also a problem in them games but a top striker would have probably compensated for it.

The recruitment department have let Pep, the squad and the fans down. And Khaldoon after that end of season interview needs to take his share of the blame too.
Fuck Chelsea and Lukaku. The guy will not be the difference you fear. There are 10's of strikers we could have easily bought, but you ignore that to promote our lack of a purchase as inaction.

No, it is (as you ignored) the hardest thing to sign the elite level players that actively improve the worlds best team.

"Mendy and superleague" is a fantastic hill to wave your 'hindsight' flag on. If only we could all do this; what a brilliant way to always be right. Yet again you don't know the full story behind the headlines. Leave it out until you do.

The recruitment department will buy players that improve the team. Buying the wrong player, or buying the player that would improve us but at non-viable financial cost let's the manager and club down. Again, this isn't a video game.

Let us rendezvous at January to see how things pan out in real life championship manager, shall we?

huge deal?
conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

Where is this figure from mate? All I’ve read in the press is 480k (which is still obscene)
Rag propaganda working overtime. One day since the transfer and they’ve already got everyone convinced that he has taken a pay cut.

It’s been reported by DiMarzio who is very reliable for Italian transfers.

From the above article, “Cristiano Ronaldo would receive from Manchester United a salary of £25 million after taxes per season”. That is roughly £480k per week after taxes or £872k pre tax. Player wages are generally reported as pre tax in UK and post tax in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.