Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he was such the big fan that people make out he would fuck Raiola off, sign a 10yr contract and be here tomorrow.

There’s multiple pictures of him in City shirts when he was younger, but that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t look out for his best interests for his career as well.

I think rather than strengthen a rival, they'd rather lose the money and try and talk him into new deal all year while Real wait until he's free next season, maybe striking a pre deal in January
Didn’t Leonardo literally say they’re just waiting for the right money?

something stupid as in throw 150m to dortmund, give alfie and raiola 40 more million and give him the biggest salary in world football, in addition to a release clause

Not if his goals win us about 6 or 7 more titles and a couple of Champions Leagues. Which I believe he would, given his age and quality and the players we already have to assist him, not to mention Pep.

PSG spent £200m on Neymar remember, and Real supposedly offering £160m for Mbappe, I reckon Haaland is worth whatever we’re willing to pay. Hell we were ready to spend £120m on Kane.

If the club is scared to spend big then we will never get the very best players, but someone will and it’ll mean we’re left behind.

Would piss my sides if Everton wellbias was right, he’s been the first choice of most of this site, attitude charisma and fan rapport, goals pace strength. Got the lot this lad and even more so feels like one of our own. The first emerging player during the takeover that has genuinely got it all.

Not sure, most things have been mainly paper and media talk the last month
Heard it from his mouth. Maybe Madrid won’t reach the right number, but they’ve already made two offers and PSG has already made inquiries for replacements. And even Everton already has the idea for Richarlison replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.