Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s multiple pictures of him in City shirts when he was younger, but that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t look out for his best interests for his career as well.

His best interests would probably be playing under a world class manager in Pep and surrounding himself with the likes of KDB, Mahrez, Jesus and so forth and joining the strongest league in the world to prove yourself. Clearly doesn't fancy it.

His best interests would probably be playing under a world class manager in Pep and surrounding himself with the likes of KDB, Mahrez, Jesus and so forth and joining the strongest league in the world to prove yourself. Clearly doesn't fancy it.

It’s clearly the club that doesn’t fancy it.

Not getting my hopes up, not after being so pissed off about Kane then Ronaldo.
Totally agree, but I have a feeling the club have not been as naïve as we have led to believe.

Dias came out of the blue, and we have previous for putting everyone off the scent, even our resident pod cast king ITK.

Raiolas a difficult agent to deal with but if he wants his cut he has to sell Haaland at some point, if his demands are too outlandish then nobody is going to put the money up to buy him. Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay, and nobody seems willing to play . If he goes to Bayern on some special price, well he was always going there anyway so why the fuss?

totally should be all in for haaland fuck the price ? your getting a hungry young world class striker for the next 10 years...... fuck it even go to £200million had enough of the pissing around fuck FFP and uefa
plus us and chelsea fuck off the super league to back uefa so again FFP my arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.