Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard it from his mouth. Maybe Madrid won’t reach the right number, but they’ve already made two offers and PSG has already made inquiries for replacements. And even Everton already has the idea for Richarlison replacement
Richarlison in for mbappe sounds ludicrous, I don't think either will happen in this window

All speculation, we have no idea of the true figures, we may be shocked if we did.
I think you could be right

this £800k a week figure being chucked around and all the huge greedy dad cut and agent fee are just ludicrous

no club in the world would pay that for a promising lad who’s never achieved anything in the game

Heard it from his mouth. Maybe Madrid won’t reach the right number, but they’ve already made two offers and PSG has already made inquiries for replacements. And even Everton already has the idea for Richarlison replacement
And mbappe to Madrid out to 7/2, something not right

I can't do this again. However... if it does hotten up and starts to look very likely. Like 'imminent' sort of likely, can someone please DM me to come a join the fun. Nice one

Haaland is the one I've always hoped for but reading Tolmie's posts there's just no way City are going to get involved. Disappointing. Can live with it as long as he doesn't end up at the rags. Or Liverpool ha.

They will lose him for free next summer anyway. And Richarlison regardless of what you think of him, almost always starts for Brazil
Just don't see Madrid paying 200 million euros when they will get him free, that's my point and they can pre arrange from January

Maybe it's because I'm American and am just conditioned this way. But I find the angst of *potentially* paying large amounts of money funny. We're talking about multi-billionaires moving money around to multi-millionaires. Are athletes being paid obscene over the top amounts? Sure but that's a whole separate discussion. At the end of the day it's an entertainment business and the market dictates itself regardless of what's happening in the real world.

I compare football to American sports quiet a lot just because it makes it easier for me to comprehend sometimes. With the £500k a week being talked about there's NBA players who are in their early 20s earning about the same but they aren't nearly as good at basketball as Haaland is at football but no one really complains about the amount they're being paid because it's been accepted that if you want the next best thing or a player with high potential you better be prepared to pay because if not someone else will happily pay the cost needed.

TL:DR not my money. Get the boy in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.