It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the level of team display and team spirit yesterday should hammer home to everyone connected with CITY that we are better off with no additions at all rather than bringing in a possible disruptive influence / show pony
As much as I agree with this & the last 2 games have proven this but wait till we have played Liecester, Chelsea, PSG & the scouse fuckers let's see how we do then
No matter how we butter it up big players come to the party in all games not when defences are wank
Great to score 10 goals & totally agree why do we need anyone but I know we would struggle over the 9 months & Norwich & Arsenal defences were abysmal
If it doesn't happen then it is what it is let's crack on & develop young Delap

As much as I agree with this & the last 2 games have proven this but wait till we have played Liecester, Chelsea, PSG & the scouse fuckers let's see how we do then
No matter how we butter it up big players come to the party in all games not when defences are wank
Great to score 10 goals & totally agree why do we need anyone but I know we would struggle over the 9 months & Norwich & Arsenal defences were abysmal
If it doesn't happen then it is what it is let's crack on & develop young Delap
Need a striker or we will come up short totally agree that the last couple of games have been good but when we play our rivals away from home we will then know more

Not sure where it places us for next season on the striker front either. Mbappe is nailed on for Madrid and Haaland's total fees clearly will make City pause for thought. Can't imagine they'd go back for Kane. Interesting predicament
Someone new will bresk out. They always do...

Keep an eye out for Alexander Isak at real sociedad release clause of 90m Euros and I reckon he is due to a break out year. Young, big and very skilful

i think there is still a possibility of another incoming. You don’t have a serious amount of money to go after Kane because we need a very high quality striker and say “Sod it.” when that route doesn’t pan out. The need is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.