James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

I can genuinely see this lad and Delap making it at City. I don't see Doyle or Palmer making the grade but I think they will both have good professional careers elsewhere.

palmer is the one I think that will make it. Has everything. Isn’t always as flashy

can I ask why you don’t think he’ll make it? Brilliant at youth level and barely played at senior. For me Mcatee could make it, but gets more plaudits because of the way he plays - similar to silva

Definitely a great talent but as with all young talents he needs that little bit of luck. Probably the nearest thing I've seen to Merlin and would be made up if he breaks through. The Carabao cup tie is a must for him, Palmer and Delap (if fit). Maybe Mbete-Tabu too.
Mbete and Wilson-Esbrand are both being very slowly integrated back into the U23s after very lengthy injuries. They've both been pulled at half time in previous games and managed their first 60 minutes just yesterday. I can't see either playing in the 3rd round of the League Cup even if it is still 3 weeks off.

He’s going for Delap’s PL2 goalscoring record. Can tell he’s got the attitude as well, spent a lot of the summer doing shooting work judging by videos he was posting and quite clearly it’s paying off.

I do like watching McAtee the lad is a magician at times, if he ever gets to up the strength and stamina he will be in the first team.

Scummy red bastards thinking they’re hard men. Whatever the age, players or fans, some things never change
Such a shame that games was not shown live and love the way our lads took no shit and then scored again after their pathetic antics after getting their second.

McAtee will get the plaudits for his hat trick but the standout thing I saw was the team spirit and refusal to be intimidated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.