Safe Standing permitted at all PL / Championship stadiums - now Wembley (P22)

Im in 105 which is already partly corporate at the back for league games and even more so on CL nights, when loads of is seasoncard holders are punted out of our regular seats to make way for UEFA sponsor freeloaders
I'm in 105 too. Only a matter of time before they realise we've got the same view as the tunnel club and hike the prices to silly levels.

As people have been standing all the time anyway it is just a box ticking exercise. What they should be doing is increasing the capacity in those areas by say 25%, hard to do with season tickets being issued by seat number though.

What is happening is people are moving from their seats in other areas to stand with friends, this looks like we have not sold all our seats and we get the Emptihad smears.
I don’t think that the current legislation will permit any increase in capacity in standing areas. The seat will be converted to a standing position.

It will be the first step to get standing accepted and the second one to get any increase in capacity. I think that there is a fair increase in Germany when the Stadium is in standing mode for domestic matches.

Last edited:
I'd like to see the standing on South Stand Level 3 as that's where my season ticket is, there is potential for a crack atmosphere up there as we are close to the roof
Yeah, time to give home fans the entire SSL3, 6000 fans stood up would be like an away game & like you say would generate a better atmosphere because of the roof, give away fans half of levels 1&2 and the club & supporters groups can get together & work on some decent initiatives to get things moving, starting with ticket prices

I don’t think that the current legislation will permit any increase in capacity in standing areas. The seat will be converted to a stranding position.

It will be the first step to get standing accepted and the second one to get any increase in capacity. I think that there is a fair increase in Germany when the Stadium is in standing mode for domestic matches.
The concourses won't take any increase in capacity at most clubs, most you can hardly move in as it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.