It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had both done on the same day. They did the camera down my throat first, but despite being sedated I was still trying to pull the camera out of my throat so they had to abandon that. The colonoscopy I have limited memory of due to the sedation.
More fun having (embarassing) having the camera up the penis due to urinating pure blood....

I don’t think we need a Messi or Ronaldo for that matter (in their prime, oh yeah) or the likes of a
Sancho or anyone else who runs fast into space beyond the back line. We don’t generally play a counter attack game

What we need is a guy who arrives in the right spot at the right time around the six yard area.
A fox in the box.
A tap in merchant.
A Gert Muller.
A Gary Lineker.
A big Lewendoski type or Haaland would be nice but ultimately someone cute and quick over 5 yards.
Basically someone who will up our conversion rate from 1 in 5 or whatever.

Can Torres be taught?
Is Delap that guy?

Haven’t a clue, but let’s not get giddy about every guy who scores in two games in a row for teams that don’t play anything like us.

If we don’t get a striker this window, yes I’m disappointed, but let’s leave the recruiting to our guys at City who have the whole picture.
Exactly what I said on here the other day.

We don’t generally cross the ball, mainly as crossing leads to giving possession away, so we don’t need anyone that’s tall. There is usually no space in behind so we don’t need anyone quick.

Someone who is clinical, has a knack of being in the right place at the right time, stays onside, has a burst of pace to get a shot off.

I honestly can’t think of anyone.

Linekar, Inzaghi, Hernandez. There’s not that many historically either.

We don’t generally cross the ball, mainly as crossing leads to giving possession away, so we don’t need anyone that’s tall. There is usually no space in behind so we don’t need anyone quick.

Someone who is clinical, has a knack of being in the right place at the right time, stays onside, has a burst of pace to get a shot off.

A poacher. I would say Belotti but injury issues. He’s a goal poacher 6 yard box striker

Jermaine Defoe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.