It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing bothering me is how we allow ourselves to be used in transfer rumours, straight from the off we should have called Levy out for refusing to negotiate instead of letting it play out for 4 weeks hoping kane would force his hand, likewise we should have said although we have been contacted by Ronaldos agent for a possible move we're not interested, it happens far too often by agents /media assuming because we have money we are interested just to get their players more money, just wish we were more transparent
On the other hand, we have said nothing, Levy and Kane with a strained relationship and Levy possibly having to offer Kane an improved contract, ditto Utd.

Win win for us and potentially harmful to our rivals.

Yeah, I know; Spurs and rivals in the same sentence.

Now that it's more than likely that we won't be doing any business before the transfer window shuts, can Tolmie come outside? I just wanna talk.

Rags still have players to debut and find cohesion, but there’s a whole season to get there. Liverpool and Chelsea for me are clearly stronger based on these initial games
As I say, too early in the season.

The only thing you can say with certainty today is that they have signed players who may make them stronger

It really isn’t head in the sand. Neither of us have any idea if having a striker would’ve changed the outcome

You’re stating your opinion as a fact, when it really isn’t fella

Very important distinction here. I didn't say it would have definitely changed the outcome, I said it would definitely have affected the dynamic. By that I mean that the opposition game plan would definitely have to be different. Playing the way they did with that striker in the box would be asking for trouble.

Happy to add that my opinion is indeed that we would have won those games.

Tbh I don't really understand your post because you're basically saying nobody can know anything would ever be different so our opinions don't matter. Don't go on a forum then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.