It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understand how you feel buddy , to me keeping Laporte and Bernado aswell as signing grealish will be an improvement from last year !

mate we didn’t chase Kane all summer ! We put a cheeky 100m bid which was actually 80mill plus bonuses , it was never going to get accepted, the club knew this ! We knew all summer he wasn’t coming and know in January we will have a better deal ! Feel a lot need to lay off social media / sky sports ! 500k for a 36 year old or 160 mill for Kane like they wanted , we are better than that ! We’re getting the best of the best In January and he’s a city fan !
If this is correct what you're saying then City have just pulled off a masterstroke.

Understand how you feel buddy , to me keeping Laporte and Bernado aswell as signing grealish will be an improvement from last year !

mate we didn’t chase Kane all summer ! We put a cheeky 100m bid which was actually 80mill plus bonuses , it was never going to get accepted, the club knew this ! We knew all summer he wasn’t coming and know in January we will have a better deal ! Feel a lot need to lay off social media / sky sports ! 500k for a 36 year old or 160 mill for Kane like they wanted , we are better than that ! We’re getting the best of the best In January and he’s a city fan !
are we worried about his scumbag agent whatsoever?

Thanks for posting in good faith @93.20blue !

Haaland is the player I want more than anyone and being Swedish saying that about a Norwegian is not that easy :)

Thinking some more about it, it also makes sense. We’ve seen many top strikers being involved in moves/rumours but around Haaland it’s been pretty quiet. Maybe clubs are being informed by Raiola that Haaland has made his choice and is not available.

This with Raiola pimping players around is also a stupid argument. If anything Haaland will be worth much more to both us and him in a couple of years’ time if the development continues but that doesn’t mean that he will get sold. How often do we sell our key players.

It also looks like we’ve put out a few duds this window as we seemingly haven’t gone all in on Kane, Messi, Ronaldo after all. And why wouldn’t we do that? Because there has been a much more interesting option available.

Anyway, thanks again, really hope this is true

Verbal agreement. difference is we don’t have to cooperate with the players club it’s a release clause. Same thing with Rodri, Atleti didn’t want him to go they could do fuck all when that clause is paid. Same with Dortmund can’t do anything when the clause is payed

Play along and have a bit of fun, mate.
What game is there to play along with? He’s now hinted it’s Haaland. People think we’d be all over Kane and then trying to sign Ronaldo if we have Haaland wrapped up in Jan? Or the other alternative, that we fully completed a deal for Haaland in the 2 days since missing out on Ronaldo? As I said, to play along, there has to be a game. What’s the game when it’s clear nonsense? There has to be something that is believable about it.

Give it a rest mate. If anyone believes this bullshit you are delusional.

You want anyone to believe that Raiola has done this deal with City, several months in advance when there’s still potential that PSG could get €200m for Mbappe burning a hole in their pocket or need to replace him when he leaves for free. Not a chance is he doing this deal with anyone months before. It will be a bidding war in terms of wages & commission for him and Alfie right up until the last minute and imo we won’t get him anyway with or without a release clause as we’ve proven ourselves totally incompetent last few summers. Additionally you have got this info and shared it but no one else within the game has and no media…

Biggest WUM attempt ever.

Just to protect yourself, are you saying this is done, or that you're just really confident?

i’m staying cautiously optimistic about this whole situation. the guy posted on here ages ago to say keep your eye on grealish and everyone called him a wum. and look who we just signed. no ITK is going to be right 100% because things change very quickly. i’m going to trust his comments until it’s been proved otherwise. no harm in dreaming of getting one of the best strikers out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.