It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same old story, we have failed to get a key player this transfer window but with the money saved we have another massive signing in the bag for the next transfer window(s). This was the spin last transfer window when we failed to spend all the money reportedly set aside, it is spin and nothing but spin by the club PR come January, come new excuses why Haaland transfer falls through).

Also spin was the story in M.E.N. that Khaldoon had kept his promises in the annual address, absolute tosh.

That said I personally do not think any explanation, excuse or spin should be needed (to appease us fans) given how successful the club has been consistently (bar winning the CL, which we suffer from lacking a cutting edge in front of goal.

The same old story, we have failed to get a key player this transfer window but with the money saved we have another massive signing in the bag for the next transfer window(s). This was the spin last transfer window when we failed to spend all the money reportedly set aside, it is spin and nothing but spin by the club PR come January, come new excuses why Haaland transfer falls through).

Also spin was the story in M.E.N. that Khaldoon had kept his promises in the annual address, absolute tosh.

That said I personally do not think any explanation, excuse or spin should be needed (to appease us fans) given how successful the club has been consistently (bar winning the CL, which we suffer from lacking a cutting edge in front of goal.
did we not make a massive signing this window..?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! Five posts in thirteen years and you`re slagging off one of the best run clubs.
You have a smell about you that I`m not keen on.

Speaking of deadline day, when was the last one that City signed anyone of note? Was it the Garcia, Sinclair, Maicon one ?
Didn't we sign Rodwell that window too?

Having said that I think the fact that you said anyone of note makes your post a bit of an oxymoron Fordy.

Would yangel herrera qualify for a work permit? If he isn't being sold, and there is a squad space if mendy doesnt come back into the fold is it worth having him about rather than loaning him out again? Ditto sandler, who presumably would qualify.

My thought process too.

Long term I don't think he is going to be as good as Lavia, but he's far more ready made to get some game time in our team in the Fernandinho role. 4 seasons of first team and international football, including two at a decent La Liga side where he stood out in a decent European campaign for them. Arguably our best 'senior' player out on loan and I reckon is good enough to be a squad player in the team.

In addition to us selling him, there were some rumours that we had some plans to keep him around the first team setup this season and that could well be the case given we haven't seen any movement on transfer activity. He has been hit with a fairly nasty injury in internationals though so that probably is the main reason.

I don't think getting a permit for him would be tricky given his spells in Spain and on the international stage.

If teams are reluctant to pay a decent fee in light of the injury, might as well keep him around the first team setup this season and give him a crack in training and see what he's about. Him and Lavia could end up saving us having to buy another DM next season!

Two are very well known to most City fans......Lavia and Delap

The left backs are Dionkou and Wilson-Esbrand.

There are many others,very capable in other positions,if their development is handled correctly.
Thought alpha was a rb? Doesn't really matter he seems to be moving on anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.